Operations Assistant – Ledge Finance
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Administration Assistant to join our Operations team.
Working out of our head office in Subiaco and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for coordinating settlements and preparing finance documentation.
What We Offer
- A family-friendly environment and strong team culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Exposure to clients across diverse industries
Ledge values a diverse workforce with different life experiences, ages, and backgrounds. Furthermore, we welcome all applications from people seeking a career change including the banking/finance industry.
A remuneration package will be tailored to the successful applicant according to their skillset and experience.
Do you feel you have the following attributes?
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently.
If the above sounds like you then please email your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on the position, contact us at email@example.com quoting “Operational Assistant Role Ledge Finance”.