If you are a business owner looking to expand overseas, you’re probably wondering how you are going to finance this move.
At Ledge, we understand that banks are often unable to provide finance for your entire overseas ventures.
There are many options available to fill in the funding gap, that are suitable for:
• First time or experienced exporters
• Companies involved in export supply chains
• Overseas direct investment for companies expanding overseas
• Companies that need finance support between funding rounds
These products can assist you by offering the following:
• Loans and guarantees to fulfil your export contract/purchase order
• Export Line of Credit to support ongoing export contracts
• Performance and/or warranty bonds as security under your contract
• Term loans and guarantees to expand offshore or grow your export business
There are many different funding products available and at Ledge we’re able to source the one(s) that best suits your business’s financial needs.
If you are looking into the opportunity to expand overseas, contact your Ledge Finance Executive directly or contact us here and we will be happy to help.