Check the Benefits
Discounted fuel is one of the numerous benefits available to Ledge clients, their employees and families under the new AHG alliance.
For a quick check of what is available – and what you can save:
- Preferential pricing on new, demonstrator and used cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles purchased from AHG dealerships
- $200 pre-paid Visa Gift Card OR $200 donation to an Australian Registered Charity
(if a vehicle is purchased prior to 31 August 2016)
- 4c/litre fuel discount with the AHG Loyalty Card (WA only) for 6 months.
A range of AHG dealerships are offering this discount off fuel purchases at participating WA Shell Coles Express service stations through use of the AHG Loyalty Card, which is available to clients who purchase or service their vehicles at selected AHG dealerships. For the full list of participating dealerships, and terms and conditions, click here.
- 6 months free Roadside Assist.
Coverage is nationwide, 24/7, and includes help with:
– Flat tyres
– Flat batteries
– Out of fuel (5 litre top-up at driver’s cost)
– Lock-outs up to $77.
– Breakdowns: If you break down and your car cannot be driven safely, AHG Roadside Assist will transport you and your vehicle to an AHG dealership with 50 kms.
– Accidents: In the case of accident where the registered vehicle is involved and the driver or passengers require the services of an ambulance due to the accident, AHG Roadside Assist will cover the ambulance cost up to $400
- 10 percent discount on vehicle servicing, parts and accessories at any AHG dealership
- Trade price on parts from any AHG dealership
- Dedicated online portal for Ledge Finance clients, their employees and their families for enquiries and service bookings
- Guaranteed same-day response from an AHG Group Executive for enquiries received before 2pm on weekdays.
To take advantage of these alliance benefits, contact your Ledge Finance Executive or click here.
If you are not yet a Ledge client, contact our office on (08) 6318 2777 during business hours, or, after hours, Ledge’s Managing Director, Phil Botsis, on 0418 912 889 or email email@example.com