This calculator is a useful tool for business owners, accountants and financial controllers. Bookmark this page, and use it to help budget for plant & equipment purchases, determine monthly repayments for proposed purchases and see how different terms and interest rates will affect your monthly repayments.
How to use the calculator
- Enter the amount you wish to finance.
- Select the term of the loan in months (usually from 24 - 60 months)
- Enter the balloon or residual value (the final repayment amount or estimated final value of goods financed
at the end of your contract)
- Enter an annual interest rate
- Press "Calculate Payment"
This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and the results are based on the accuracy of information provided. This does not constitute a quotation. The monthly repayment calculated does not include any government charges such as GST. Nor does it take into account Income Tax rulings, which affect the residual value amount on leases. As this is only a guide, it is suggested that you contact one of our team on 9324 1777 or enter your requirements through our contact us section for a rapid and confidential response. To the extent permitted by law, Ledge Finance Limited does not accept any responsibility for persons who rely on the information generated by this program.